Tuesday 8 November 2016

CURRICULUM MODELS




Hello Everyone!

I'm here today to share what happened in today's class. The class normally held in IMMERSE, Level 9 but for today the class was conducted at Library, Wing A because two of my classmates were absent. Since only four of us, Dr Ng asked us to come library. We were divided into groups and assigned a work to be done. Each of the group have to come out with two models of curriculum. My group has come out with The Tyler's Model and Hilda Taba's Model. Dr Ng asked us to upload it in Forum. Me and Shalini divided the work, at where I have to do the Tyler's model and Shalini will be doing Hilda Taba's Model.

The best part of today's class was, Dr Ng gave us the reference book and turned to the page that we are supposed to refer to. And we just have to read and understand the model of curriculum then send the work assigned in UNIEC. 


Yeayyy....I'm done with my work and already uploaded in UNIEC. There will be no class tommorow and will come out with new post next week.

Thank you.

HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment