Tuesday 29 November 2016

KAHOOT QUIZ TIME




Yeayy....I really enjoyed yesterday's class because it was carried out differently by Dr Ng. She carried out Kahoot quiz which I find it something different from other quizzes. This quiz is done through online. Everyone of us have to connect our tablets or android to the WiFi. Unfortunately, my laptop and android phone couldn't connect to the WiFi. It took a long time to connect. Dr Ng gave me her android phone to me so that I can join the quiz. About 10 questions were given for us to answer and all the questions are related to the topics that we have learnt in Curriculum Development class. After completing the quiz, all of us get the chance of viewing our results.












After done with this game, Dr Ng, encouraged us to use this game in future when we are the real teaching world.







Thank you 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment